Banking Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Fund your casino account at Robin Roo Casino with the best banking methods. When you start playing at Robin Roo Casino, you can rest assured that we’ve partnered with the fastest, safest, and most trustworthy online banking options available.
Our range of payment methods reflect our players’ needs, so Robin chose to offer various cards, bank transfers, prepaid cards, cryptocurrencies, and e-wallets. You’ll have fast access to our real money casino games while benefitting from the safest ways to deposit funds and withdraw winnings.
AVAILABLE BANKING OPTIONS AT ROBIN ROO
Your available options will depend on your location, so check the deposit or casino withdrawal page before making a payment.
These payment services are the most secure you can find at Robin Roo:
|Type||Deposit Method||Deposit Timing||Withdrawal Method||Payout Time|
|Credit Card||Yes||Instant||Yes||3 - 5 Business days|
|Wire||No||N/A||Yes||3 - 5 Working days|
HOW TO DEPOSIT
When you make a payment to Robin Roo, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the cashier page and select your preferred casino banking option from the list.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit or withdraw and double-check it before proceeding.
- Click “accept” and navigate to the payment window to review your selection.
- Wait for the funds to transfer into your casino account from your bank account.
- Now you can start playing games with your real money balance.
HOW TO WITHDRAW
- Go to the cashier page and select your preferred casino withdrawal method from the available options.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, minus your bonus and deposit amounts if you took an offer.
- Once you click accept, the amount leaves your real money balance when it moves to pending status. You can reverse your withdrawal at any time until it has processed.
- Robin will review your withdrawal and send confirmation if you’ve played according to the rules.
- Following the review, you’ll get a notification if it was successful, and your funds will reflect within three days.