Online baccarat has become one of the fastest growing online gambling games. The game of baccarat is available RobinRoo casino to offer you the best gaming odds that will allow you to win real money.
If you are amongst the real money players that want to explore more of real money gaming at our site then surely this is your chance. The main aim of the game is to predict which of the two hands that will win the game between the player and the banker. At the beginning of the game each, the player will be able to make one of the three bets.
This means that the player or the banker hand will have to win. At the same time, you can also place your bet on a tie outcome, which pays out at much better odds.
In the event that a hand is either an 8 or 9, then neither hand receives any more cards, and the hand is nearly over. This rule takes priority over all other rules of the game.
In case the gamblers’ hand carries a value of five or less, then the player will go on and stand with 6 more.
If the player hit, the banker will go on and select if they can pick a third card or not. This now depends on a combination of the banker’s score as well as the third card. A relic from an older version of baccarat, where only the player’s third card would be face up.
After any third cards are ready and have been dealt, the outcome of the two hands will be compared. On that note, the higher hand will win, if the two hands come with the same score, then this means the tie bet wins.
Whilst both the banker and the player bets push, you need to keep in mind that winning player bets are a payout play of even money.
- If the banker has a hand of 3, the banker will hit except the player’s third card was an 8.
- The banker has a hand of 4, the banker will hit if the player’s third card was between a 2 and a 7.
- The banker has a hand of 5, the banker will hit if the player’s third card was between a 4 and a 7.
- If the banker has a hand of 6, the banker will hit if the player’s third card was a 6 or 7.
- If the banker has a hand of 7, the banker will always stand.
WHAT IS THE HOUSE EDGE IN BACCARAT?
- Banker – 1.06%
- Player – 12.4%
- Tie - 4%